Clinton National Airport in Little Rock (LIT) is the most convenient airport, located approximately 1.5 hours from the Team Trek Learning Center. Memphis International Airport (MEM) is located 3 hours from the Team Trek Learning Center.
From Memphis (3 hour drive):
- I-40 West or I-55 North from Memphis (I-40 & I-55 merge in Arkansas).
- Beyond North Memphis, I-40 and I-55 split. Stay to the right, taking I-55 North.
- Approximately 2 miles take exit #10 to Marion, AR and US64.
- After exiting the freeway, turn left at the traffic light onto US64 West toward Wynne and Bald Knob. Continue approximately 80 miles on US64 to Bald Knob.
- When you reach Bald Knob stay to the right on US64.
- This brings you to an overpass, which is US67. Go under the overpass, make a left and get on US67.
- Take US67 to Searcy Exit (Exit #46), turn right. Go through Searcy.
- After you pass the town square look for ARK16, turn right. This takes you to Pangburn.
- Once you reach Pangburn ARK16 will turn left. Stay on ARK16.
- Go approximately 3 miles to ARK337. Turn right (there is a small store/gas station on the corner).
- Go 8 miles to ARK25 Bypass. Turn right on ARK25 Bypass. Drive across Dam.
- Three miles north of Dam you enter Tumbling Shoals and 25S. Turn left.
- Take 25S one (1) mile to Peter Creek Pass Road. Turn right.
- Take Peter Creek Pass Road 1/2 mile to Team Trek.
From Little Rock (1 1/2 hour drive):
- Take I-440 North to I-40 (approximately 5 miles)
- Take I-40 West to US67
- Take US67 North or East to Cabot
- Take ARK5 North from Cabot to Heber Springs (approximately 35 miles)
- Just outside of Heber Springs, ARK25/5 North.
- Drive through 4-way stop and proceed up mountain, crossing Greers Ferry Dam.
- Drive 3 miles North on ARK25 to Tumbling Shoals.
- Turn left on ARK25 S and go 1 mile to Peter Creek Pass Road, turn right.
- Drive 1/2 mile on Peter Creek Pass road to Team Trek entrance.
For directions from areas other than Little Rock or Memphis, Click here to visit Mapquest.